ZSI data protection portal
According to data protection law, in particular the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data of natural persons are protected. As a natural person you have several rights:
- find out whether we are processing personal data concerning you
- find out which personal data concerning you we are processing
- obtain a copy of your personal data
- obtain rectification of your personal data
- obtain erasure of personal data (right to be forgotten)
- obtain restriction of processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to object to processing justified with public interest or legitimate interests of the controller
If you want to enforce one or more of these rights, you need a login on this website. Only this way we can identify you and avoid giving your data to somebody else. If you don't have a login, you can register. During registration we verify your identity by checking that you have access to your email mailbox.
A login consists of your email address (in some cases alternatively a username) together with a password chosen by you. You can reset your password at any time.
If you are using several email addresses, you will have to use/create several logins to control your data for each of them.
As soon as you have a login, you can login here to enforce your rights.